Ryssen Alcools SAS places great importance to the protection of your privacy and your personal data as well as the necessary data security and therefore collects, processes and uses your personal data exclusively in accordance with the principles described below and national and European legal regulations, in particular the Telemedia Act and the Federal Data Protection Act.
I. Controller Controllerwithin the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Ryssen Alcools SAS
4208, Route de la distillerie
Phone : +33 (0) 3 28 28 18 29
Fax: +33 (0) 3 28 64 02 73
Executive Board : Laurent Lacondemine (President), Laurent Saltel
President of the Supervisory Board: Joachim Lutz
Registration court : R.C.S. DUNKERQUE 491 293 791
(hereinafter referred to as „Ryssen“)
II. Data Protection OfficerThe data protection officer of the Controller is available at:
Ryssen Alcools SAS
Data Protection Officer : Véronique Chaumetou
4208, Route de la distillerie
III. General Information on data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal dataWe only process personal data of our users if this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only after consent of the user. An exception applies in such cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for substantive reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal dataInsofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In case of the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as a legal basis.
In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 para 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
3. Data erasure and storage timeThe personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the Controller is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processingEvery time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The user's operating system
(3) The IP address of the user
(4) Date and time of access
(5) Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
(6) Websites accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processingThe legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processingThe temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
Our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR also lies in these aforementioned purposes.
4. Duration of storageThe data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after 30 days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or distorted, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Possibility of objection and/or erasureThe collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
V. Email contact and contact form
1. Description and scope of data processingThere is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this possibility, the data entered in the contact form will be transmitted to us and stored.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processingThe processing of personal data by e-mail or via contact form serves us only for the treatment of the establishment of contact. This is also the reason for the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
4. Duration of storageThe data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data sent by e-mail or via contact form this is the case when the conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified.
5. Possibility of objection and/or erasureThe user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot continue.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
VI. Rights of the data subject If your personal data are processed, you are the “data subject” within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the Controller:
1. Right to information
You can ask the person in charge to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
If such processing has taken place, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of the processing by the person responsible or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
To exercise your right to free information, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint or contact our data protection officer (see sections I and II).
2. the right to rectification
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the Controller if the personal data processed concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. The Controller shall make the correction without delay.
3. right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed - apart from being stored - with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the Controller before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Duty to erase
You may request the Controller to delete the personal data relating to you without delay, and the Controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR is based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing.
(3) You object against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to the services offered by the Information Society.
b) Information to third parties
If the Controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete it pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform Processors who process the personal data, that you as the data subject have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to cancellation does not apply insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 para 1 GDPR in so far as the right referred to under a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(4) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. right to information / notification obligation
If you have exercised your right to have the Controller correct, delete or limit the processing, it is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You as data subject shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
6. right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to Controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to pass this data on to another Controller without hindrance by the Controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one Controller to another Controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the Controller.
7. right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 para 1 lit. e or f of the GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation.
The data controller no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless he can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
8 Right to revoke the consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the data processing at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
9. right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspect of infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
The data protection authority responsible for us is
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg,
Postfach 10 29 32
Further information to be found at www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de.
VII. Use of contact forms/e-mail
You can contact us at any time using the email address or the contact form provided. The personal data provided will be collected, processed and used exclusively for processing your inquiry.
VIII. Links to other websites
We take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data from unlawful or unintentional access or deletion, alteration or loss as well as against unauthorized disclosure. We encrypt your data during transmission via our website and use so-called SSL connections (Secure Socket Layer). We protect our website and our other systems and personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures, in particular against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure to third parties.
X. Availability and Changes
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration from time to time or to adapt it to legal requirements and therefore ask you to inform yourself of the current data protection regulations every time you visit our website.
Version: 1.0 [May 2018]
4208, Route de la distillerie
Phone: +33 (0) 3 28 28 18 29
Fax: +33 (0) 3 28 64 02 73
|© Ryssen Alcools|